1. Applicant purchases passport application form from approved point of sale; (ALL THE MAJOR BANKS IN GHANA)
2. Applicant fills passport application form correctly and submits it together with relevant documents to a Passport Application Center [PAC].
3. Applicant is invited to take digital photograph and biometric data-finger-prints
4. Applicant receives a submission receipt, with passport collection date.
5. Completed passports are sent to PAC where applicants can collect their passports by presenting their submission receipt and undergoing a final biometric check.
- Express service [3 working days] – GH¢100.00 [US$70.00]
- Regular service [15 working days] – GH¢50.00 [US$35.00]
SAMPLE OF BIOMETRIC PASSPORT – SPECIMEN (INSIDE DATA)