Uber Promotion is a collaboration between Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited (trading as Vodafone Ghana) and Uber BV to give a GHS15 reward to selected customers from December 22, 2017 and February 28, 2017.
The Vodafone Customers who participate in the Promotion warrant that they have carefully read and fully understood these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to Vodafone Ghana’s general Terms and Conditions. By accessing the Promotion, the Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The Promotion is available to selected Vodafone Enterprise Mobile, Vodafone Black and Vodafone Red Mobile customers. Vodafone reserves the right to determine the eligibility/selection criteria of the Customers to benefit.
For the selected Customer to benefit under the Promotion, the Customer be a first time user of Uber Ride.
A customer must download and install the Uber App and register on the application as a subscriber to be able to redeem this Promotion.
The Promotion pays GHS15 of the fare of the Customer for the first Uber Ride only. The reward can be used to pay for a group Uber Ride.
The reward can be redeemed on an Uber Ride anywhere within the Ghana.
In the event that the fare of the Customer below GHS15, the Customer shall forfeit the use of the remainder. No refund shall be made in such a situation.
Where the fare exceeds the GHS15 reward, the Customer shall pay the difference between the amount payable and the GHS 15 reward.
- To enter a promo code on the new Uber app
- Before inputting your destination, Go to the main menu of the Uber App.
- Click on ‘Payment’
- At the ‘Promotions’ section, click on ‘Add Promo/Gift Code’
- Type the code (it is not case-sensitive) received from Vodafone. The promotional code must be entered before requesting the first ride.
- Choose your destination.
- The Promotion will automatically apply when you confirm and take the trip.
- To check, click on ‘Promotions’
Download the UBER app from the app store or play store and use the special code sent to you via SMS to make payment.