For Android Phones
- Go to Application
- Then Settings
- Select Wireless and Network/ Mobile Network
- Go down in an Access Point Name (APN)
- Press menu key and select New APN
- Fill in the following information
- Under name, enter Vodafone_gh
- Under APN, enter either browse/internet
- Ignore the others and go to Authentication Type and select NONE
- Under APN Type enter internet + mms
- Press the Menu Key again and SAVE
- Please tap on the circle beside the new APN created to activate
- Go to Settings
- Select General
- Go to Network
- Select Mobile Data Network
- Enter APN as browse / internet
Kindly dial *500# to subscribe for the blackberry packages.
Kindly send empty text to 700 for the automatic internet settings.
NB : It works for Symbian,Java and China phones.
Source: Vodafone Support Center.
Sharing is Caring